Friday, June 09, 2006

"Oh my god! They're going to hang the goat!"

Long day today.

We played four corner handball in PE. It probably wasn't the best choice because everyone ended up being incredibly bitchy, and I kept on imagining myself getting a concussion and/or breaking my neck, but I didn't.

English was boring as hell, Bergman gave us forty-five minutes to do a ten minute project, but luckily we had a fire drill right in the middle of that time, so we got to go outside.

Mikhael and I left soon after to go to Starbucks. For some reason, that has made SUS mad at me.

We had a TOC in jewellery, so rather than sit in the metal room and watch a movie, I sat in the wood shop and taught Jamie how to play speed. He, Beth, Sean, Emily and I played a few games of Big Two, but then I remembered how much I hate that game.

French was okay, the subjunctive test was horrible, but at least I passed. Johansson got people to read out the parts in Le Bossu, and it was so funny, with Kenny being Dom Frollo and Jordan being the goat *wink*.

As soon as school was over I got on the bus with Jordan, then took the 701 to PoCo, where I bought a sandwich and watched the sevens tournament. I was assaulted by my team for not playing, then I made everything better by finding someone who would sub if one of ours was injured.

The show itself was unexciting. I danced one number, studied French, did my second number, spent some time with Mikhael, and did the finale. I help Thomas with the tepee that goes on stage for our dance, putting it on and taking it off, and we aren't allowed to show our costumes, so Thomas put the blazer he wears for his solo on, and I wear a black tank top under my top, so I just put the top on afterwards. After our dance, we had to take the tepee off and we were in a hurry to get ready, so Thomas put on his blazer and said, "Abby, quick, take your shirt off!" It was one of the highlights of my evening. He only realized what he said after he said it, in it was kind of awkward for me, it coming from a guy two years younger than me, but on the other hand, we're both dancers and I'm not self conscious at all when I'm in my dancing mentality, so we both laughed it off. Later when we were lining up for the finale, Thomas looking very uncomfortable in his James Bond outfit told me that he was really hot, so I told him to take his shirt off. The look on his face was priceless.

That's all for tonight. I'm not sure if there will be a post tomorrow, but maybe I'll spend some time on one of the computers in our dressingroom.
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

LOL =) Et moi aussi, j'adore beaucoup les fire drills ;P

7:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home