Friday, June 23, 2006

One day my mother will be famous for her gnu impressions

"That guy is so amazing," he said to his uninterested friend, while gesturing to a picture of David Suzuki, "I mean, he knows everything! Everything! Did you know that the argon in the air is the same stuff that Jesus and those guys breathed like two thousand years ago! It's amazing!"
Um, yeah, if he had paid any attention at all in science nine, he would have known that already. I'm surprised that a guy like him even knew who David Suzuki was.

Apart from that, me acing the English provincial, and an Asian guy wandering around Coquitlam Station with a pot on his head, my day was not very exciting. After my exam, I went with AJ to Starbucks, then his dad gave me a ride to Coquitlam Station.

I spent some quality time following my mother around and bitching about things and I realized how bitter I really am.





Oh yeah, and my parents are the front page of the TriCity today. I'm mentioned, sort of, on Page six. I have a copy now, so I don't need anyone to bring me one.

Post a Comment

<< Home