Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Saving the best for last

Today I went to VIP evening at Playland with Mikhael's family. A few interesting things happened:

~I finally met Mikhael's dad. It only took six weeks.

~Mikhael's eye was mysteriously red.

~Some girl looked like she was having sex with the restraint things on the Hellevator.

~Mikhael lost his Hellevator, Enterprise and Snocone virginities.

~Mikhael proved how weak he really is . . . But still managed to win something, which he later gave to his brother.

~We started two new lists in my journal, a list of words that we are going to include in a poem one day, and a list of Mikhael's practical purposes, and we added to our To Do list.

~We saw a guy wearing a tie. It was a nice tie.

~We collectively bought fifteen dollars worth of fudge and still managed to eat most of it before I was dropped off at home.

~We had a baby while playing darts, a bull mastiff named Wilson. He's so fuzzy :)

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of any.

Post a Comment

<< Home