Sunday, June 04, 2006

This Cheech and Chong moment brought to you by...

This morning my family went to the Orpheum, where we helped the Centennial staff with the set up for their commencement ceremony. I had never been on that stage before, so it was nice to check it out, and also backstage even though I know I'll be back in a couple weeks for Moody's commencement. I saw a couple of my friends from my trip to Mexico who were part of the choir.

After we left, we went to Steveston. We went to all of my favourite places, Dave's, that used bookstore that we have to visit every time we go, the bakery with the really good desserts and tea, a thrift store, and that gardening store that my parents love so much. I was so happy that we went to that bakery, not because of the desserts, but because they have the best vanilla tea ever.

We went to Costco, where Erin and I stalked some guy in the parking lot because we wanted his cart.

We just got home a little while ago, and I am very tired for some reason. My left eyelid has been swollen since Friday night, and today it is even more so. It's almost obstructing my vision and it hurts. A lot.

That's all for now. I want sleep.

Post a Comment

<< Home