Monday, June 12, 2006

"Uh, bubbles don't wink."

Block one was okay, Morin told us that since we loved to talk so much that everyone would get up and speak for a minute. She didn't tell us that all of the topics would be about planning. I got kudos for being one of the few people to volunteer to go, but I ended up with "What I learned in Planning 10 about Buying A Car." Despite the fact that we only did that project a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't remember anything that I learned in class. What's even worse is that eventually Morin ran out of topics and everyone who came afterwards could talk about whatever they liked. I could have easily talked about why I hate dancing.

We were presenting our group stanza thing in English, and I am so happy that we aren't marked based on how badly our group does. Demosten is an idiot.

Advisory would have been more enjoyable had Jordan not announced to me that he is moving to Alberta for certain. I was and still am quite upset.

Kenard and I watched Italy VS Ghana in block three.

Jonathan, the guy who brings a bag of chips every day to jewellery, brought all dressed today. The contents of the bag were gone in minutes. I studied for my dictée and talked about dance with Audrey.

Speaking of the dictée, don't ask me what I got. I will drop kick you. The bulk of French was taken up by that, pretending to ignore Jordan, and telling Beckie about how Thomas made my weekend.

After school Mikhael and I went to the mall, because a few weeks ago we decided that we needed to go belt shopping together. It proved unsuccessful, because Mikhael is so damn picky, so we went for sushi instead.

I got home and expected somebody to be here, but there still is none except for me.

*~*~*

PS - To My-Boyfriend-With-The-Creepy-Eyebrows: Happy one-month, baby. I love you.

Post a Comment

<< Home