Saturday, June 10, 2006

Way to go, Thomas

I just got offstage.

But a few minutes ago, Thomas once again made my day.

Our number started and I started dancing, but when I looked out of the corner of my eye, there was nobody to my left. All of a sudden he danced onstage and the rest of the number went without a hitch. As soon as we got offstage I demanded an explanation.

He forgot to put his tap shoes on.

He completely forgot that he was wearing running shoes as we were putting the tepee onstage. He had to run to the boys changeroom which luckily was across the hall and he didn't even tie them. The last time I did that I lost one, but it was only a dress rehearsal and it was two years ago.

I love how he unconsciously makes an effort to make dancing worthwhile for me.

Post a Comment

<< Home