Sunday, June 25, 2006

Whoosh

We went to Bard on the Beach today, A Midsummer Night's Dream. Today marked the first time that we had ever been late for one of these plays, but we arrived just in time to see Puck outside rearranging his codpiece before he appeared onstage. I sat down and looked across the tent only to see Megan with her mother also enjoying the play. Small world. Megan also just happened to be sitting in the seat where all of the exciting things happen, and that was later proved when Puck sexually assaulted her in the middle of the first half; meanwhile I was nearly on the floor, I was laughing so hard. The play itself was okay, I'm not very fond of A Midsummer Night's Dream, but the costumes were so awesomely good that they made up for it.

...
The Costumes

Went for dinner, hung out at my sister's apartment for a while, where my parents drank "bear" and I chased my sister around the table multiple times. The people outside were looking at us funny because she was screaming so loudly, so in an effort to embarrass her less, I joined in on her screaming.

At home now, eating apple pie. Tomorrow I will be woken up at eight by my sister's cat licking my face.

My head hurts.

Post a Comment

<< Home