Friday, June 02, 2006

You know I love you baby

Today has been so fucking great.

It started off not-so-good when my mother came down the hall and told me that we had no bread or lettuce, so I had no lunch today. I was particularly pissed off because I was going to make a sandwich for Mikhael this morning as well.

My right eyebrow twitched all the way to school. I don't know why.

I went to my locker as soon as I got to school. Inside on my shelf was the Melissa McClelland CD that I've wanted ever since I heard her at the Matt Good concert.

My day got even better during planning because we had a toc. The look on his face after we told him that we were in the middle of our sex ed unit was priceless. We watched a movie about STDs, and the gynecologist had a lazy eye and the camera kept on zooming in on his face. It was so creepy. Everyone has since decided that he is secretly a pedophile.

Block two was not exciting at all, but I found a Gatorade in my bag that I didn't know was there. It makes sense though, because the last time I used my duffel bag was at the rugby provincials, where Jaimie's mom donated a case of Gatorade to us.

In block three I read a magazine, like I always do, but for the first time in the past few weeks, I wasn't completely abandoned by my friends, in fact our table was quite full all block. I didn't get my daily visit from Mikhael and that was sad.

Block four was hilarious. It started out with Beth telling us stories that her and her brothers made up the other day. She, Emily, Jessica and Audrey started making one up, where everyone would say three words at a time, but it started to get too sexual, so Jess and Audrey backed out. Beth, Emily and I decided to start one, though it ended up having almost no sexual references in it at all:

One Fat Tree
My mother said never ever ever do that I did in college because I used to throw parties with lots and lots of flaming transsexuals. Balloons were necessary because they blocked my father's prized cans of peaches. Peaches are very useful when used for drain-stoppage, and by drains, I mean man-eating sharks that really like to party all night, especially when the transsexuals come over under a full moon that glows fluorescent orange and vibrant, metallic silver, but in the springtime they use candles instead. When the candles start eating goats, it signifies the coming of the Sesame Street cast. All will run, but then Barney will wreak havoc on everyone's mature anteater's of doom. And then goats will chew their horns off their blueberry mango flavoured peach pie. Once I saw a dish of poutine fatter than I. I saw Hitler on a swingset calling my name. What a pedophile. He is very charming when under lots of pressure from his adoring lemur. And that is the end.

I love my block of non-IB. Jonathan brought cookies today; it was a nice change from chips.

Even French was good today. Johansson told us that we only have to do one more oral, not two, and the one we do have to do has been pushed back a bit. We read more of Le Bossu de Notre Dame, and everyone was particularly amused by this line: "Un jour, j'ai rencontré Dom Frollo, un prêtre de Notre Dame. Il s'est intéressé à moi." I think I've heard too many "Catholic priest and little boy" jokes.

After school Mikhael and I went over to his house, where we hung out and listened to my new CD twice.

Later we went back to Coquitlam Station, where I was picked up by my dad and sister, and we went to SilverCity and saw Over the Hedge, for lack of something better to do. Afterwards we hung out at Wendys for an hour, eating Frostys and reminiscing. I am so happy that dad and I are on good terms again. We picked up mom, and came home.

I am exhausted.

Post a Comment

<< Home