Saturday, July 08, 2006

Boo

Yesterday was our "day trip" meaning that we were supposed to sail to Barnet Beach eat lunch, and come back. Because of a rousing game of Capture the Flag and a lack of wind, everyone just made it to the candlestick and had a huge waterfight instead. The Capture the Flag game was instructors and volunteers against everyone else: the juniors, Whitesailors and Bronzesailors. This meant that I had to run more that I wanted to, with my toe and all, and between Mia, Michael an I, we managed to prevent anybody from the other team going near their side with the flag. My toe hurt quite a bit afterwards, and, to my annoyance, I discovered that one of my sandals was broken, even though I hadn't been wearing them during the game. Mia lent me her flip flops for the rest of the day. We went back to the Boathouse afterwards, and Rob asked the volunteers to load three optis and two lasers onto a trailer for him. We had to go down to the dock and paddle three optis over, load them onto dollys, carry them up to the Boathouse, and load them onto the the top of the trailer, this took a lot of effort and invention on our part, especially Paula and I, because we had to climb halfway up the trailer to be of any use. The lasers were much easier. After we helped Brent launch his laser, he was going sailing for the first time in a while. Ana picked us up in Big Red, and complained about there being too many people in the zodiac, so she dropped me into Lucy with Max. Max was very into the waterfight, zooming around and splashing the boats. Salma was especially funny, because he would chase it around, and Carly, Sam and Jimmy would use the Whitesailors' clothes and towels as protection from the water. After a while we stopped and everyone rafted up; we ate our lunches. All of the volunteers and Ana were envious of my lunch for some reason, apparently it looked really good to them. Max drove around a little more, splashing people, then stupid Tristan told him of my allergy and he made me switch with him. Bastard. I had already been splashed in the face twice and I was perfectly fine. Salma came up alongside Big Red and Carly, Sam and Jimmy passed us all of the Whitesailor's things, so we could attempt to dry them off. One of the Whitesailors, Emily, brought a book with her, stupid idea, and Ana started reading it,commenting on how dirty it was and reading out parts. You know those Gossip Girl books? So dirty. I can't believe a twelve year-old girl would be reading that crap. We helped all of the boats dock, Paula and I were directing them, and we helped the sailors pull them up because they were full of water and very heavy, then we watched them de rig; on Max's orders we are not allowed to help. Eventually we carried the boats up and washed them, then I left with Mia, Greg and Michael to Mia's house. Mia, Michael and I dressed up like pirates, then Greg, who had gone home, his dad picked us up and we went to Eagle Ridge theatre to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Lots of other people came, Falacci, Paula, Garrett, Ana, Ana's boyfriend Dylan, Kyle, Kyle's girlfriend and Mikhael. Erin was supposed to come too, but my parents drive too slow, so by the time they got to the theatre, it was sold out. The three of them went to see Click instead. The movie was pretty good, big cliffie at the end. We gave Mikhael a ride home after.

~I met Harold for the first time last night. We joked about it at the time but now . . . I don't know, it feels weird. I hated that man. I still hate him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuxxy asked me what is on my iPod. All I can say is that I am glad that it used to belong to a guy, or else I wouldn't be able to stand the music. I still have to figure out how to hack into the software. There's actually a lot of stuff on here, like Deep Purple, The Doors, Queen, Led Zepplin, The Who and Van Halen.

I am watching Germany VS Portugal. If Germany doesn't win I will cry.

Heil Deutschland
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Wow, lucky you...cool music
;P

4:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home