Sunday, July 30, 2006

Genghis Congo

Yesterday I spent all day with my baby. We watched Alice in Wonderland and Scooby Doo, and went on a quest to find honey bubble tea; we were quite successful. Later we made a trip to London Drugs because I was feeling all girly and needed chocolate and a magazine, then we ate our chocolate and read my magazine on the way to my house.

At my house we listened to foreign music and watched movies on Erin's laptop. Eventually we gave Mikhael a ride home, then locked the washrooms in the park and went to Meadowtown Centre to see Pirates of the Caribbean. I almost fell asleep multiple times because I was that tired.

I went straight to bed after I got home, hence the no blog post, but didn't fall asleep for about four hours because I was unable to have my shower at my regular time and therefore felt really unclean. Eventually I fell asleep, which was nice.

The first thing that I did this morning was have a shower, then I ate breakfast and now . . . I think I might be leaving soon to buy my new phone, but I'm not sure.

This post was utter boorish nonsense. Damn.
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

lol ;P
Oh, yeah, I get bitchy when I can't have my shower at night either :X

5:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home