Monday, July 31, 2006

I want to sneeze

So, I got my phone yesterday. It is identical to Megan's only in green, the ringtones are shit and I keep on forgetting that it's mine, but I suppose I'll get used to it eventually.

Today I got to hang out with Whitesailors, it being the beginning of another two weeks. In the morning I helped Matt and Ana teach them how to rig and storm-rig. At the Boathouse I ate a muffin and some hot chocolate with my sandwich, and hung out with Greg, Alec, Lexi and Rachel. Rachel and Brooke were both very excited when they finally remembered who I was. It took Brooke a while to remember my name, but she knew my email address, which I thought was kind of weird. In the afternoon I got to hang out in a boat with the three Asians, and because I am that nice, I let them speak as much Canto as they wanted. I was actually very impressed by how well they were all doing on their first day.

After sailing I hung out with my baby. His mom fed us, which was happy.

Bed now. I have had something other than my contact stuck in my eye all day and I want to get it out.

Oh, and my dear locker partner Jamie and his partner only received silver at the BC Sailing Championships last weekend because they didn't douse their spinnaker at the right moment. I want everyone to make fun of him.

Post a Comment

<< Home