Tuesday, July 11, 2006

*mumbles incoherently*

I'm in such a bad mood.

Grrrr.

In other news, my baby brought me coffee and that was happy. We also went out for sushi.

In the morning after a rousing PFD game, everyone went sailing. The Bronzesailors were practicing rudderless, and while Ana read a book, I watched the sailors and told her who was doing well and who wasn't. Eventually she dropped me off on the dock to help people dock their boats, as the wind had died and the tide was out farther that I had ever remembered it. So many people got stuck, that when we got up to the Boathouse, we had a hose party, meaning I held a hose between my knees and ate a sandwich and everybody who had to walk in the mudflats washed their feet and legs off.

After lunch the sailors left to play Capture the Flag, and the volunteers pulled the twins up and washed them. Then we sat around and tried to stick ice down each other's shirts. Or maybe that came later. I don't remember. Eventually I left and Mikhael and I spent some quality time together in Maple Ridge, meaning we sat on a curb and listened to music for a while.

I'm finally finished Dame Edna's autobiography. If anybody wants to borrow it, they can, but I don't recommend it.
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Hmmm...that bad huh??? Ok, maybe I could make some use of it. I'm out of firewood (and bathroom tissue) ;P.

3:29 p.m.  
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I'm refering to the autobiography, in case you were wondering...

3:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home