Thursday, July 13, 2006

Peu importe où le vent vous emporte, vous serez toujours chez vous

I spent all day with my baby today, and it was an amazing day. In the morning we hung out at his house, watching the Food Channel and cartoons, and getting fat by eating waffles. Eventually we left and public transited it to Vancouver, where we stopped at various skytrain stations to look at lost and founds. After Mikhael bought me the wrong type of coffee, then gave me a hug causing me to burn my tongue, we walked to Finch's, my favourite hole-in-the-wall, for lunch.

We sky trained it back to Science World and walked over the the pretty yellow and blue swirly tents, where we saw Varekai. Oh My God, it was fucking amazing. The costumes and the acrobatics... My favourite costume had to be the little sea urchins. They were so cute, and to make everything that much better, all of the Russians on the Russian swings were orange, just like my Russian baby.

I bought the official program. It's pretty.

I fell asleep on both the sky train and the B-Line to Port Moody. Mikhael and I bought chocolate and a slurpee at 7-11, then my parents gave him a ride home.

And as if my day couldn't get any better, my page-a-day calendar was actually vaguely funny today.

Mmmm, so orange
The Russians

Post a Comment

<< Home