Monday, July 24, 2006

"What? You want to see what Jesus would look like if he was female?"

I spent all day doing theory. It was brutal. Even right now I am studying for my PCOC, but not very much, because most of it is common sense.

I know everybody taking the course, and I saw Daniel for the first time in two years. He's twelve, and taller than me now.

We watched a movie, the actual title being, "Stay In Your Boat And Don't Crash Into Things." We were also going to watch a video filled with boats blowing up, but Brent couldn't find it on the RPSA computer. When we turned around to watch the movie, nobody bothered to move, so we ended up like this:

Mmmm, leg orgy

We also got to play with construction paper and draw on each other:

I did say Nothing Obscene to Ian

Sigh, Mia doesn't trust me

And there was also this lovely diagram:

So funny

~

In other news, Mikhael came over for a while, then left. That is all.

Post a Comment

<< Home