Monday, July 10, 2006

Why are there two anchors in the bathroom?

My day started off quite excitingly. The transmission on Brent's truck went, so we had to launch Big Red by hand. We attached the trailer to a dollie and carried it down to the launch, but as we were taking it down the ramp the handle of the dollie broke off and we had to chase after Big Red. That scared everyone involved shitless because if we had damaged Big Red or her trailer in any way, there would have been hell to pay. We launched the boats, took Big Red's trailer back up to the Boathouse, and told Brent the bad news about the dollie. The Sailors left, and a few of us stayed to work for Brent. We spent a while cleaning out the boat bay and washing the floor, then I spent the next five hours, give or take, and not including lunch, cleaning the concrete slab in front of the Boathouse and playing with grout. After that a bunch of us sat around and babysat a slightly hypothermic Bronzesailor and ate starbursts. Later we pulled up Big Red, took a lot of effort and Max's paycheck was on the line, but we did it.

I listened to Aerosmith while hosing down the concrete. I have decided that as soon as I find a decent mp3 player that I would actually pay money for, I am going to sell my iPod to Paula and buy it. Simple as that.
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Hey, totally forgot that your blog was called So Cold. LOL. How have you been? Haven't blogged much lately, just posted, and visit people's blog,as they come to mine. Nice to see you around. Keep in touch, and I will too.

;)

8:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home