Thursday, August 03, 2006

Boat Sex

Yesterday morning I played with paint thinner and Lucy. Lucy is very white now, and we have added at least a season or two to her life.

After that we picked up garbage, then Greg, Ryan and I took one of the twins over to Old Orchard to pick up Jimmy and the Juniors.

After lunch, Jimmy needed us to put a clue on the candlestick, as his Juniors are on a week-long treasure hunt. Greg and I booked it down to the dock because we don't like Ryan and didn't want him to come with us. Greg drove there and I drove back, because I wanted to practice my docking. Matt later told me that it was a good dock. I'm getting good at the whole u-turn thing.

Ana put me in a 420 with the Canto's, proving that she is both a racist and a bitch. Two of those kids understand English perfectly fine. Gladys's older brother just graduated from Moody and is a friend of Mao's. Ugh, whatabitch. I have to be nice to her too, or I'll never be hired at RPSA.

I left early, met Mikhael, and we sky trained it to Vancouver. At Waterfront we met up with Erin, and the three of us drank fraps and browsed through Deluxe Junk, Mintage and Dream. I have an awesomely awesome new shirt and Erin bought a Castro hat.

We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory, and, soon after we ordered our drinks, my parents arrived. We ate, then left, then spent half an hour walking to English Bay after parking under the AIBC. It didn't really matter how late Mikhael and I arrived, because Greg, Falacci and Garrett were there already, in the exact same place as last week. We hung out there for a couple hours until the fireworks started. I once again gave my camera to Falacci to play with, then sat back with my baby and watched the fireworks.

I was so tired after they were over. We walked back to the van, and I quickly fell asleep with my baby as my pillow. My parents dropped him off at his house and I fell asleep again. We finally got home at one, and I went straight to bed.

This morning my mom woke me up at six, but when I showed no sign of moving, she asked me if I wanted to sleep in and I grunted and gave her the thumbs up sign, then went back to sleep. I later found out that she went back to sleep as well. We all got up at around ten, and I left a while later with the intention of spending the afternoon at sailing, but instead met up with Mikhael and spent the afternoon at his house watching movies and his brother, who was showing off his awesome martial arts skills with pool noodles.

I watched So You Think You Can Dance when I got home. I want Travis to win. Knowing me though, he's not going to just because I like him.

Sleep now.
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

lol
I didn't know anyone else watched So You Think You Can Dance. I know for a fact no one watches Rockstar: Supernova ;X
Anyway...I like Travis too =) He's an awesome dancer. I think it's going to end up being between him and Benji for some reason. I don't think the two girls are strong enough.

Oh, btw, how about that "new" vintage shirt, eh?

8:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home