Thursday, August 17, 2006

Brick on a String

Today was quite exciting for me. In the afternoon. My morning was not-so-exciting, consisting of a search to find the Opti sail with the number that Rachel is registered under for the nationals, and Falacci teaching a lesson that I helped with, because it was all about knots, and I got mad knot tying skillz, yo.

The afternoon was awesome though, because I got some alone time in Salma, and because I was bored, I actually drove around and taught Whitesailors, and by teaching I mean going over sail trim, how to tell where the wind is coming from, points of sail and tricks to stop rudders from beavertailing.

When we got back to the dock I kept Donovan occupied, he has ADHD, then because the idiot member who doesn't know how to sail left Little Red tied between the sailing dock and the rowing dock, I untied her and paddled her to her trailer.

Mikhael and I left and went to his house, and watched The Simpsons, because that is what we always do.

It is freezing in here. I am going to go put on some more clothing.

Post a Comment

<< Home