Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Clams are generally alive until they die

Today was one of those days that felt like it was going by so fast, yet so so slowly. It was a very grey, rainy day, quite the opposite from yesterday. I don't feel like typing very much, so here is a list of what happened today, for my own future reference:

~Woke up
~Usual morning routine, new pair of contacts, left one hurt
~Train with mom
~Launched boats, drove Lucy, took a while to get started
~Three games of Camouflage, Michael and I were it the last time
~Little Terry from Juniors found empty whiskey bottle, we confiscated it. Was funny as hell
~Went to dock with Whitesailors to storm rig, sat in shed most of the time, trying to fix my contact
~Sara and I are going to become Olympic bobsledders, then move to Jamaica
~Ate lunch with some Whitesailors
~Went dock to the dock and rigged up
~Alec capsized in the mud because tide was low, Max and Matt rescued Laser
~"Sexual assault" leaving Matt embarrassed and me trying not to laugh
~Took Lucy back and walked up to Boathouse to grab raingear and blankets
~Sat in Salma with Matt, rafted up next to Ana and Sam, was drizzling
~Headed in early, de-rigged, went back to Boathouse
~Kids watched Hook, I hung out downstairs with volunteers and Alec
~Bought fries
~Took contact out because it was bothering me, walked around with it in one hand and cleaning solution in the other until Mikhael arrived
~Stopped at Seven and put contact in slurpee cup with cleaning solution
~Went to Mikhael's house, watched TV and nearly fell asleep, was fed way too much
~Bussed home holding my slurpee cup, people gave me odd looks
~Watched House
~Going to bed

Post a Comment

<< Home