Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Coffee Crisp makes a nice no one will ever love you and now you're fat snack

This morning I hung out with the Bronzesailors while they started their three-day fibreglassing tutorial. When they weren't doing anything we played Ha and sang bad renditions of the classic Scooby-Doo theme song (NOT the new one) and songs from Annie.

Ate lunch with the other volunteers and instructors, Mia was back from Croatia today, which was happy.

In the afternoon I got to hang out in a boat with Whitesailors. I got to go with the kid with ADHD, the kid who is afraid of heeling and sailing in general, and Jenny, who couldn't steer straight to save her life. It was a very exhausting three hours.

Everything took a turn for the better after though, and after my running from the sailing dock to the train station in five minutes, a very admirable feat, I got to go shopping with Mikhael, for Mikhael. It was exciting. So exciting, in fact, that we are doing it again tomorrow.

In other news, Jordan left for Red Deer today, putting me in a bad mood for most of sailing.

In other other news, there is free food at Rocky Point tomorrow, five-thirty PM. I do not remember why.

I also thought I would shake things up a bit, blog-wise. After nearly two years of the black, I was getting a little bored.

Post a Comment

<< Home