Thursday, August 24, 2006

I do not use big words like "confirms" and "it"

*-_Mikhael_-* And we all know the freshest pineapples come from cans says:
hey
Soft Core Surrealism - More fun than a light fixture says:
i am The Cool
Soft Core Surrealism - More fun than a light fixture says:
do you want to know why i am The Cool?
*-_Mikhael_-* And we all know the freshest pineapples come from cans says:
tell me why u r the cool
Soft Core Surrealism - More fun than a light fixture says:
because
Soft Core Surrealism - More fun than a light fixture says:
i have a Sugar n Spice temporary tattoo on my left palm

~

Yesterday was another sailing day. In the morning I read a magazine while the Whitesail people learned things. I ate Pajo's for lunch, because Mike and I were going to have a Pajo's Party with the Bronzesailors, but due to timing we had to have a mini party instead. I ate fish and chips and felt fat for the rest of the day.

In the afternoon I sat in a boat with Cameron, Doyle and Jacob until they got out of the channel, then Jimmy picked me up, which had Cameron screaming and crying for the next two hours because he wanted me in the boat. Jacob and Doyle showed tremendous patience throughout the afternoon. Jimmy wasn't feeling well and I think some of it rubbed off on me, because I had a huge headache from about half an hour before everyone de-rigged, to when I left.

I rode the train one stop to Coquitlam, the whole time talking to Caja, a Whitesailor, and her father, a prof at SFU.

Mikhael and I went to PoCo, made a quick run through Costco for all of the free samples, then bought more clothing for Mikhael. We also checked out Sport Mart, then went across the street, that bloody intersection has a crosswalk thing everywhere except in the direction that we were going, so we had to go all of the way around, to the Running Room, where Mikhael bought me new running shorts.

We spent some time in The Brick , sitting on chairs in the children's section, making lists and talking. People looked at us and smiled.

I stayed at Erin's apartment last night. Introduced her to Superdickery.

This morning I woke up all nice and early, kicked myself for not bringing my own shampoo, then forgot about my pajamas in the bathroom after my shower.

Hung out at Mikhael's for most of the day, completely engrossed in my magazine, while David played Warcraft in his room.

I left for a bit because I needed to go to my dance school to pick up my DVD and dance photo, and figure out when my dance classes are. Donna does not teach on Tuesdays any more, which means that I have been move to Monday and Wednesday, Wednesday being the most problematic due to me having cross-country in the fall and rugby in the spring. I did manage to get my group moved back, so that it starts later on Wednesday, so hopefully that will work out. This year I am not doing a duo with Erin, because Donna doesn't want to teach us, as we argue way too much, but I do get my own solo, which is the Monday class.

I went back to Mikhael's for a while, then I went to Rocky Point, because they were doing that Rocky Point Day thing. I hung out with Lauren, she was working as a mermaid at the Pajo's booth, and whenever somebody stuck their fishing line over the wooden partition that she was sitting behind, she'd attach a candy bag to it. I held her water for her and we gave ourselves temporary Sugar n Spice tattoos on our left palms, because we are The Cool. Ayrton and Gabby hung out with us. A little girl came around back and asked us for a candy bag, and we directed her to the other Pajo's people because she was too shy to ask to go fishing by herself. Lauren attached two bags for her.

speaking of little children, I'm babysitting the Child from Hell and her sister tomorrow. I can imagine that she'll be very eager to see me.

My Solitaire is better than your Solitaire.
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Ack. I haven't been on Blogger all week. I have some catching up to do. You have a new template! I must say it is quite lovely. Although I found it a bit tough to read your posts because it was blue type on a blue background (but then again I am kinda sleepy, so...)

Anywho, how long b4 you go back to school? About a week now? I'm already 3 weeks into my year. So far so good. I hope your teachers are cool. =P

4:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home