Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I owe three hundred and seventeen dollars in school fees this year

I didn't remember to finish yesterday's post, so here it is:

Later Mikhael and I went to his house and watched many episodes of the Simpsons. I was waiting for the 701 and I ran into Anny from Mexico, and there was hugging.

~

This morning I made it through almost four hours of sailing, then I had to go home for a while because I had the biggest stomach cramp ever. While I was there I got to play with the powerwasher, glower at the new centerboard for not fitting into the centerboard housing properly, and curse at Patty for being so damn un-drivable compared to Salma.

My dad drove me home, and I took some pain meds and went to bed for two hours. Sally decided to sleep with me, but instead of curling up against or on my legs like any normal cat, she decided to get as close to me as possible by curling up on my face.

I left eventually, after eating a sandwich, to go to the mall. I met Mikhael at Coquitlam Station, and we spent the next few hours at the mall, shopping for a present and a card for Jordan. We ended up pooling our money, leaving only enough for a movie.

Jordan liked our presents. I hope. He laughed when he opened the box with ten pairs of girly earrings. He knew it was coming.

We saw Talladega Nights. Was good, though I had already seen most of the funny stuff from the previews.

We took pictures after the movie. Here is my favourite:

Just me and my boys

We also saw Jeremy. 'Nuff said.





PS - This is post number five hundred.

Post a Comment

<< Home