Saturday, August 12, 2006

Mmmm, cream

Yesterday was the last day of the third session. Everyone was feeling particularly lazy and the instructors had to finish their report cards, so we ended up playing Capture the Flag for almost two hours. After that we all went sailing, deciding to have a later lunch than normal.

It was freezing out on the water. I was in Salma with Matt, and we just sat there with a blanket draped across our knees while Matt finished his report cards. We eventually let the kids sail in, and were ready to eat lunch by one. While we were on the dock I looked after one guy from Bronze with mild hypothermia.

Barbecue was the same as always. After, the kids went on a scavenger hunt.

I left soon after, with Mikhael. We hung out at his house for a while, just him, me, and my favourite drink.

I stopped at Haney Place on my way home. And bought that dress. It is now hanging in my closet all pretty-like. I just need an occasion to wear it.

I went to bed early because I was tired. I have to visit my grandmother today, but I don't want to, even moreso now because I feel like shit. Right now all I want to do is throw up and go back t bed.

Post a Comment

<< Home