Saturday, August 19, 2006

My mother says that every spider has a website

This morning we all woke up nice and early to go look at a bunch of spider webs with dew on them that my dad had been raving about. Unfortunately there wasn't any dew, so we decided to go to Pitt Meadows Airport's Hangar Days, because we heard that there was some sort of free pancake breakfast involved. When we got there there was nothing, so somebody got their dates wrong, somebody being my father. The thing is tomorrow. Tomorrow I get to go on a free mini flight thing. How exciting.

I made cookies when I got home. Then I ventured outside my house into the foreign and strange world that is Maple Ridge, where I was reminded once again why I do not go for walks around my neighbourhood. Some idiot in a Ford F-150 nearly ran me over, and not five minutes later, some other idiot in a different Ford F-150 was catcalling me, which was especially disturbing considering that he looked a little bit like Ralph Klein.

I slept for a couple hours after that, then ate dinner which included homemade "chardmae," our take on gomae. I was upset because I cannot go to Jordan's party tonight, so I tried to drink myself to oblivion, but I failed miserably because it's hard to get drunk on half a glass of beer.

That brings me up to now. Mom and dad are going to Vancouver to give the mattress and boxspring that have been sitting in our livingroom for two years to the only person at my mother's work who is ranked higher than her. Apparently Erin and I are going to go rent a movie because we haven't for months. I wonder if they have any new foreign films.

I abandoned tape for a tensor. Typing on msn is a bitch.

I probably won't post again until Monday, because I am staying at Erin's apartment tomorrow night.

Post a Comment

<< Home