Monday, August 28, 2006

OH MY GOD TENT!!!!111!!!!1!!!!11!!!ONEONEONEELEVEN!1!

So, starting from Saturday? Yes, Saturday. I had forgotten.

I spent Saturday at the PNE with Mikhael, doing PNE-ish things. We ate lots of fatty foods, watched the Superdogs, the pig races, the duck races, the Hi-Dive and the Motocross. We got a free shammy from the shammy guy, and I met some of Mikhael's co-workers.

Somewhere during that time I misplaced my wallet, which put me in quite a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Bussed to Port Moody, slept through dinner at Boston Pizza.

~

Sunday morning my family went to the quarry in Pitt Meadows. We all got hard hats, even though they were only for children seven and under, but we didn't care. We got a tour, looked at all of the booths and got some free stickers and things, and they had baskets and baskets of cookies, so we liberated a few.


Erin and I in front of the sand pit "quarry" armed with bucket and shovel


Two people help Rocky the Rock off the back of a truck


One display had all of these different coloured asphalt pucks, and one had my name on it. It was the green one too.

After we went to Bard on the Beach to see A Winter's Tale. It was good. After we went to Swiss Chalet and I ate lots of coleslaw in record time.

~

Today I was babysitting David again. My morning was unexciting, though I had my Archaeology Magazine to read, and I did read it very slowly to pass the time. Mikhael came home early though, and as soon as his dad came home, we left for Vancouver to pick up my wallet from the PNE, as it had been turned in on Sunday. The bus was half an hour late, but we got there eventually, and with only a few complications at the gate, I got my wallet back, safe and sound, and with all of the money still inside.

Mikhael's mom, Lana picked us up. It's her birthday today, and when I wished her a happy one earlier today, I got a squeal and a hug.

My Baby and I went to Starbucks, and I had a frap, because I have not had one for so long. I was in a very good mood, so there was a lot of joking and yelling. Is that your hack, or are you just happy to see me? Turns out it was the hack, and then I started biting on it, because I felt like it.

I have been in a chatty mood all evening, talking to anyone who is willing. Right now two people whom I never talk to anymore are talking to me, and that is happy. Alea is joining cross-country :)

~

One more thing: I am disgusted by the number of people who are choosing business over history at PMSS. History Matters, people! The sidewalk told me so!



Edit: Brendan says that he is joining cross-country too. I also got my yarn in the mail, and now I can finish my scarf.

Post a Comment

<< Home