Sunday, August 20, 2006

Stop being so effing bitchy

Okay, quick post.

This morning we went to the event thing at Pitt Meadows airport, where I got my pancake breakfast and my free ride in a plane. I got a certificate to show for it. I saw Alexis at the Jiu-Jitsu booth, though it took me five minutes to make the connection between the booth that said Jiu-Jitsu, the SFU rugby bag in the corner and the short, black head of hair sitting behind the table. Everyone at the table had to ask me about my hand, but I am getting used to it.

We decided to go to Fort Langley afterwards. We went shopping downtown, shopping meaning that we had to go inside every single antique store in town, but it was well worth it, because I came out of it with a new Winnie The Pooh handbag for ten dollars. We also bought gelato, me only eating my third choice after my first two, Mozart for the name and Baileys because it's Baileys, were stolen from me by my sister. I drank Orange and Cream soda, because I don't get to drink Stewart's that often.

We ate dinner at some Mexican place, the first time that I have eaten Mexican since I was in Mexico. The food was alright, though I'm pretty sure that mine came straight from Costco.

I'm leaving for Erin's soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home