Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tired of being dead, Louis Riel un-died and now makes step-ladders

I didn't get out on the water at all today, instead choosing to stay up at the Boathouse and work, partially because I felt like it, and partially because Mikhael had a day off and was spending all day at the Boathouse.

In the morning I played with fibreglass and optis; Michael and I were sanding the gunwhales of two of them. We took a break for lunch, because other people arrived for lunch and we didn't want the children breathing in fibreglass dust I had a slurpee and chocolate with my sandwich and apple, which made me happy.

Speaking of apples, we bruised Michael's apple entirely, it felt funny, then, because we didn't have a lighter, we blew it apart with the pressure washer.

I got to play with a pressure washer for a bit. Then I swept the boat bay, common room and the surrounding area. Mikhael organized the mezzanine while wearing one of my shirts, and did a very nice job. Greg put a piece of tape on my mouth just for fun, so I wore it all afternoon, only taking it off if I needed to talk to people.


Oh Greg, what are you doing on that ladder?


The best picture that I take of you in the Mezzanine, and it's slightly blurry. I am sad.


This picture is going to be famous someday.


Sigh, boys.

And, not five minutes later:


Michael was feeling particularly violent today


Oh no! Where is Greg?!?


Awww, so sweet. I lessthanthree you too, baby :)


Mmmm, tape.

Post a Comment

<< Home