Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Today is Everybody Hates Max day

We got a new boat this morning, a 420. I helped to unload it. It's so pretty. We are also looking after a few new boats for the club at Jericho, one of them being a Nomad. I want a Nomad. It is fucking beautiful. Pictures are to follow in a couple days, but they don't do it justice. It is about seventeen feet long, five or six feet wide and is perfectly untouched. When we accidentally, barely scraped the bottom of the transom against the ramp, everyone there, minus the moving truck guys from Utah, were devastated.

After that we hid a couple messages-in-bottles for Jimmy's Junior's treasure hunt, then sat around until the end of lunch because we weren't needed. I forgot my lunch, but Rachel gave me some fries and a piece of fish because Pajo's recognized her and gave her extra.

After lunch I hung out with Matt and the Whitesailors. I like being in Salma with Matt because he's more interesting than Max, and he doesn't constantly talk about students and rules like Ana. He also doesn't make me drive.

I had to dock one of the boats because the Whitesailors suck, but that fifteen minutes of my life drastically improved when I got to the dock, because there were two seals on the dock, a mother and her pup. She was nursing it. Matt, Ana and I watched until Max drove over in Big Red and scared them into leaving.

Meanwhile, up at the Boathouse, Greg and Alexis smashed things. Greg took pictures. Pictures to follow.

After that, nothing interesting happened. This post is done.

Post a Comment

<< Home