Thursday, August 10, 2006

Whoosh

Today was also all drizzly-like, just like yesterday. This time, however, there wasn't any reporter to ruin our plans, so most people watched movies for most of the morning. I filled in sixteen days worth of volunteer hours in the log book, and have figured out that by the end of the Friday after next, and including the four days that I am going to miss in the next two weeks due to babysitting, I will have two hundred and seventy-nine hours.

Everybody left to go sailing or storm-rig, so Lexi, Greg and I helped Brent with building a new rack for pfd's. It's so much nicer now, and so organized.

I ate fish and chips for lunch. The first time this summer. That deserved a mention.

In the afternoon we played with Little Red's motor, Matush's scooter, and Stumpy. We drove Lucy over to the sailing dock and tried to fix the centerboard again, almost got it, but we took off most of the gel coat, and my sandals are a little the worse for wear.

I can't remember what else I did today. That dress I wanted the other day, I'm going to buy it tomorrow.

Post a Comment

<< Home