Friday, September 08, 2006

Buffacow

Block One:
Has been boring so far. Yesterday I worked on my French homework and tried to remember how to fill out a cheque. Mr Martin and I had a discussion over why I was sitting on the floor. Today worked on French homework then talked to Kenard, Esaly, Jamie and Andre in the library.

Cookies:
Oh my god, I missed them, and they are soooooo good. All of the cafeteria ladies remember me of course.

Pictures:
Mine is going to look like crap this year. I just know it. On the other hand, the last time I said that, I ended up loving my school picture. I wore the same shirt and had the same makeup and everything to see how similar this picture is to last year's.

M Bellemare:
Threw a temper tantrum yesterday which I walked right into the middle of, having just gotten my picture taken. Apparently we didn't listen to his story on Tuesday, to which we replied that we could tell him anything he wanted to know about his story, just not in French. Today made us take lots of notes. Made all of the grade tens in the class go to Saucier after their assembly to get out of his class because they can't write the exam this year. As for me, I have been making rather witty jokes about people in French being gender confused. M Bellemare refers to me as the Sandwich Eater when he can't remember my name, or rather, whenever he says my name.

Hunnings:
Told new guy and Marko that they need girlfriends. New guy picked a fight with Hunnings about getting his name correct which had the rest of us laughing behind our hands. Have been discussing The Great Gatsby for the past couple days, as it is in the Group Three of our reading list. Makes so many jokes about God and death. Likes me today because I said good morning to him in the halls.

Assembly:
Boring, boring, boring. I almost fell asleep. Felt the urge to throw something at Chute's head, but refrained from doing so.

Sabot:
So energetic. We looked at pictures of ligers and tiglions and beefalos, though I like to call them buffacows. We played with shoes. Sabot called Mikhael not-tough, which had me laughing so hard that I was almost crying, then I punched him repeatedly for the rest of the block. Got two small freezies for volunteering to carry textbooks, even though we discovered that they were the wrong ones, so there was actually no carrying involved. Sabot called us evil because we were talking and he couldn't hear what we were saying.

Mme Bilodeau:
Has liked me muchly since Tuesday when she found me jumping up and down, yelling "Bio! Bio! Bio!" outside her room. Has been talking a lot, and a select few of us fill in words for her when she forgets what they are in English. If I don't get to take geography this year I won't mind too much, even though I still hate drawing and always will.

Cross Country:
Who does intervals during the first practice? They want people to join, not quit. Miller Park is supposed to be the second practice, after all of the new people are lulled into a false sense of security. Tuesday's practice will probably be to Reed Point and Back, or along the Four Shore Trail. Was sore the whole time, but felt better after.

Rugby:
Didn't go last night. Didn't feel like public transiting, didn't feel like running, and was too tired to care much.

Temper:
Everything pissed me off last night. Everything. I seriously hate Greg right now.
Today I was in a lovely mood all day.

Dance:
Starts on Monday. I'm not particularly looking forward to it.

Dalai Lama:
Tomorrow. Second time seeing him. Hopefully the seats will be better this time.

Sleep:
Is now.

Post a Comment

<< Home