Friday, September 01, 2006

Chainsaw-On-A-Stick

Quote of the day: "No forking or spooning in public. Knifing . . . That might get a bit messy."

The morning I met up with Greg, Mia, Alexis, Phillip and Siamak at Coquitlam Station to go for sushi. We took the 169 to Braid and picked up Lynn there, it was Greg, Alexis and my first time meeting her, then we Skytrained it to Vancouver. When we switched trains at Commercial and Broadway, only five of us managed to get on, so we went two stops and got off to wait, then joined Siamak and Phillip and went two more stops to the sushi place on Burrard.

We arrived too early for our reservation at "de place with de boats" so we went for bubble tea. I was the only one that finished mine, and I ate half of Mia's pearls. Everyone else made a sculpture out of theirs, except Siamak, who's not cool enough.



We went to the sushi place, and sat at one of the boat-shaped booths, much to Mia's delight. We went the all-you-can-eat route, which included fifty california rolls and a shitload of tempura and teriyaki. Siamak ordered a fork, but as soon as it arrived I stole it and passed it down to Greg, where Siamak couldn't reach it. We gave it to him as we were leaving.


Everybody except for Mia

We went one stop back to Granville to wait for Hip Attachment. While we were waiting we played HA, a variation of HA, Zip Zap Zoom, which is another variation of HA, Squirt and Fuzzyduck. Mikhael arrived, jumped on Greg's back and kissed his ear. I wish I had gotten a picture, even more than I wish I had gotten a picture of Mikhael sitting on Greg's lap a few weeks ago.

We decided to go for dessert.

We ended up at the Templeton, where we ordered a deep-fried Mars bar and a deep-fried Wunderbar. The diner had one of those mini jukebox things at each table, so I paid twenty-five cents and we listened to Funky Town. Here is eleven seconds of head-bobbing goodness:

(Movie will be added as soon as YouTube decides to cooperate)
Nevermind, I'll use Photobucket:



Soon after that Lynn had to leave, but not before we took a picture or two:



We also took some other pictures. Apparently I'm whoring around with Greg, Mia and Alexis, in addition to Mikhael. In my defense, I'm pretty sure that Greg and Mikhael have something going on as well.


Ignore how stupid I look in this picture and focus on how stupid everyone looks in this picture.

We decided to head home after that, but when we got back to Broadway, I realized that my camera was at the Templeton. Mikhael and I went back, and I obviously recovered it, or none of these pictures would be here.

We went home after that. The 701 bus driver was in a good mood and let me on the bus even though my faresaver had expired some eleven minutes before.

~

Other possible titles for today's post: Duzzyfuck, HA! HA! Squirt?

Post a Comment

<< Home