Saturday, September 02, 2006

Constantly bailing out water

Now that I've started to type, I've forgotten what I was going to say.

I had a heartlfelt talk with my ex on msn last night. It was nice. I missed our conversations. They were always good. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had never broken up with my exs', but then I remind myself that I've never been as happy with them as I am with my baby. I love you.

~

I was just talking to Greg on msn, and his name amuses me. If I join the race team, this will be my Sundays: "Hoist, Dowse, Hoist, Dowse, Hoist, Gybe, Gybe, Head Up, Bear Off, Dowse, Hoist, Dowse"

I don't actually know how to fly a spin while heading up. Matt never taught me how.

~

I saw a Smart Car at a gas station yesterday. It was exciting.

~

And he's, like, "I don't want to go across Canada in a Vespa."
And I'm, like, "You're no fun."

~

I just made up a poem while talking to my parents. I don't have to be at school until one on Tuesday.

Drop me off at quarter to eight,
and I'll just go to Starbucks,
spend a few hours there,
and waste my money.

Call up my friends
and say, "Hey,
meet at Starbucks
and we'll have a party
before school,
because we're cool
like that."

~

I probably won't post again tonight. And maybe not tomorrow. In fact, I don't know when I'll be posting again. I just felt obligated to say something today.
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Whoa, you start school soon don't you? Is it this Tuesday? Dang, I've been in school for about three weeks now...

BTW, sounds like you've got a pretty awesome relationship with your guy ;D Hang on to him girl!

7:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home