Friday, September 15, 2006

"Dear John." "John Deere?"

This morning was unexciting, I played a game of Big Two with Marianne and Faaria and read a magazine in the library. Marianne, Faaria, Jas and I tried to figure out those bio questions, but eventually gave up due to lack of interest.

Marco Chan was visiting today, so in French he told us all about what he's been doing in Montreal. I thought he spoke fast in English, but ohmygod, I could only understand half of what he said in French. I got a better mark on my in-class composition that I thought I would. Quite a bit better.

In English we got into pairs, chose a poem by Margaret Atwood, and starting on Monday each group has to do a fifteen minute commentary about their poem, followed by six minutes of interrogation and ten to fifteen minutes of open discussion about the piece. Guess what I am doing all weekend. Vivian and I are speaking about Five Poems for Dolls.

In bio Sabot talked about condoms all block, with the help of Mr Penis, who vibrates when you pull the chord attached to its base. We had to with down all of the rules for condom usage, then we could choose which viral disease that we are going to present in groups. I am doing Cowpox with Mikhael and AJ, just because its cowpox and involves cows who produce milk and milk is good. We have another project due Tuesday, the comic thing, but I have already done my part.

I started my inner self-portrait today in art. Nat didn't do a particularly good job tracing me, so I spent the whole block just fixing it. I brought it home to work on this weekend, but I left it at Mikhael's and I don't know if I can get it back before Monday, so I might have to ask for an extention because I won't have enough time to work on it.

Andre's mom gave Mikhael and I a ride to Mikhael's house. Originally we were getting a ride to Lougheed Station, but then we remembered that if we got dropped off at Como Lake it would be faster, then Andre's mom said she was going to the SuperValue, which is even closer, but then when we got there she said she felt bad because we had to carry our duffel bags, so she ended up dropping us off across the street from Mikhael's house.

When I was leaving Mikhael's house later I could not find my shoes, because Mikhael's mom hid them as a joke. I was preoccupied with finding them and that is why my art project got left behind. I hope Mikhael guilt-tripped his mom about that. That spa day has made her too happy or something, I think.

I studied French on the bus home and did my bio at home. I considered starting my English, but I've decided to wait until tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home