Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A doll is a witness who cannot die, with a doll you are never alone

I find it quite pathetic that I cannot write about my day without having my journal in front of me. It usually doesn't even have to be open, just there, so that whatever I wrote about will leech trough the cover and into my head. Or, it could be the picture of a cow posing as Marilyn Munroe on the cover that gives me inspiration. That was the truth today in art.

I woke up today felling sick as hell, and the only reason why I even got out of bed was because I had to do my English commentary. I sort of dozed through French, did my commentary tired, sick and with a fever. I thought I was horrible, but people told me that at least I sounded confident.

I watched the best film in the world today in bio. Evolution is awesome.

Post a Comment

<< Home