Wednesday, September 06, 2006

In case of an emergency, Hunnings is Jesus and we should all flock around him

I hurt and I'm bitchy. I can't count the number of temper tantrums I've thrown today.

Sabot was too energetic to watch. I actually understood everything Bellemare said in French. Hunnings explained to me what a pun was as if I was a six year-old, and as if I didn't already know. Bilodeau also too happy. Need to get out of that class.

Bought tape. Finally.

Bitchy woman on bus was bitchy. Bitch.

Cross country and rugby tomorrow. Won't get home until late.
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Hmmm...you can call me C.
And I'm in FL =D

8:00 p.m.  
Blogger angelfish mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

BTW, your navigation bar disappeared. EEP, I can't get back to my site unless I use the back button...

8:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home