Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sinday

My Thursday started off not so good, but soon brightened up. Before school I spent half an hour working on my art project, then headed up to the library.

In block one we hung out in the library until Faaria arrived, then went down to the caf to play big two and do bio homework.

In French we did a quiz, which I later found out from Mr Bellemare that I did pretty good on. Bellemare talked, but I don't remember what on.

In English I actually took notes, and because I wasn't concentrating on doodling in my journal, I was all ADD-ish and I couldn't stop shaking.

In bio we took notes and watched a movie.

In art, and for almost two hours after art ended, I worked on Art Project Number One. Finally finished it. Looks like shit, but it could have been worse.

Mikhael and I helped with the parent/teacher night. We got to wear nifty Port Moody Secondary Ambassador vests. We didn't see each other for practically the whole evening, despite the fact that Mikhael was doing it just so we could spend more time together. I spent most of my time at the front entrance, greeting parents and handing out maps, then when I ran out of maps, I went inside to the main foyer and directed parents to the different departments. There were other volunteers positioned around the school. I think Mikhael and I were the only ones who are not part of SOAR or Student Council.

Mikhael walked me to Erin's apartment.

I went to bed fairly quickly, even sleeping through Erin's laptop keyboard clicking. I hate that noise.

Saturday morning I woke up just before Erin left for work and school. Mikhael came over a while later and we made cake:



I look kind of shitty, but My Baby is cute as ever :)

After making cake, we walked to Eagle Ridge Manor to visit my grandmother. Upon arriving, we discovered that she had gone to Royal Columbian for some last minute test, so we dropped off our stuff and went to Starbucks. When we got back she was there, and we ate cake and she gossiped about my extended family. We were there for about an hour.

We went to Mikhael's after.

When I got back to Erin's we watched the Oka Crisis movie on CBC. Then I went to bed.

Almost as soon as I got up this morning, I came home, and have since spent some quality time with my cats and my computer, watched one and a half movies, Edward Scissorhands and Mona Lisa Smile, and worked on my homework.

Right now I'm watching SNL. I never liked Steve Martin.

Post a Comment

<< Home