Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stapler Sex

I was twenty minutes late for choir and therefore marked absent, because we had some idiot toc. I don't like it when we have toc's in music, because they always try and make you do what they want, and not how you've been doing it all along.

We started block one in the library, even Jas, because he needed to do homework, and we told bad jokes. We eventually moved down to the caf to play cards, where Jas, Rocky and Faaria all took out granola bars a the same time, and I, being hungry, stole Faaria's when she wasn't looking, opened it and took a bite. She eventually figured it out, and I, being caught red-handed, having not finished the bite of granola bar, sweetly told her that I loved her, then turned in the other direction for a moment to watch Rocky and Kenny play speed.

Bellemare read us a story in French, even showing us the pictures, about a dog that ran off and a man who chased it, only to find out that the dog had been searching for a lady dog, who, as I figured, was probably in heat a the time, meaning that they had hot doggy sex somewhere, and I am quite sad to say, that this was the only thought that kept me awake for the last twenty minutes of class. I also had to wonder about the man. He stole a horse and left the horse's owner stuck in a tree. What an asshole.

We had a toc in English as well, and she gave us a poem to analyze in groups. Alex, Vivian and I immediately headed to the couches, where we talked about things like concussions, surfer boys as opposed to skater boys, the fact that there are trains that go to Mission and how my shirt matched the couch that Vivian was sitting on. We talked the whole block: while we were supposed to be analyzing, during the discussion about the poem and when we were given time to "work on our presentations."

In bio Sabot spent twenty minutes telling us a story about how Emily and Sam got together and finally had sex after eight years, while BJ and Carolee had seventeen children in that eight years. It was absolutely hilarious, the only real point of it was to explain that a disadvantage of sexual reproduction was that it took a lot of energy. Even better, I now know what to get Carolee for her birthday.

In art I talked to Mao about dance, and once again we realized that we don't know much tap terminology. I was trying to explain the step we learned last week in words: "Then you do a maxiford, only to the front and without the dig, then a heel, then you do the same thing on the other foot, then that step heel toe thing to the right, then three chugs," and Mao would interrupt with a "what's a chug?" And I would reply, "It's where you do that chug chug chug thing on the ball of one foot." It was quite pathetic. I have a sheet of tap terminology somewhere, that Lindsay gave to the people doing their grade three tap exams, then gave to us for reference. For the bronze exam you don't need to know any of it.

I left a few minutes early to get changed for the cross country meet.

The meet itself was horrible, at least the racing part was, as I am still sick and because of that was finding it a little hard to breathe properly. I was also in a lot of pain for some reason, and Sayers wanted me to stop after the second loop, but I am stubborn as hell and I finished the third loop in not-dead-last-but-pretty-close.. On a brighter note, I saw Diane for the first time in years. I saw her brother for for weeks straight this summer, learning how to sail, and her parents every day when they came to pick him up, and I've talked to her on msn, but I haven't seen her since that one time in 2003, and before that, not since June 2002, when we finished Guides.

Donna made me do improv again, which she hasn't made me do since January when it almost made me cry and upset me to the point that I wouldn't even talk about it on my blog. I actually did it today, but only for a few counts of eight. She was being all picky about arms today.

Tomorrow I have go cards to look forward to, so I can finally see how similar my picture from last year is to the new one.

Post a Comment

<< Home