Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Talktalktalktalktalktalk

I have eight and a half double-sided pages left in my journal. I hope to finish it this week, then move onto journal number nineteen.

I was all hypoglycemic today. I threw a temper tantrum at the end of block three and was in a bad mood all through bio. I couldn't concentrate because I was all dizzy-like. Cross-country was no fun because I had to run slow so I wouldn't pass out. I even walked all the way back to school from Reed Point, which I've only done one before, and that was when Sayers sent me away from our interval practice early last year because my knee was acting up. It started to hurt on the way back as well.

In Français I forgot how to conjugate the futur simple during a quiz, guessed and got it right. However, I couldn't remember the word for "thing" so I know I got that question wrong. Bellemare accused me of not listening and I was. Not fair. I am afraid to get my composition back tomorrow.

I didn't go to rugby. In fact, I am unsure as to whether or not I am going to play club rugby at all because I am too busy. I'd also miss House on Tuesdays, but I'm trying to ignore that fact.

That is all. I should work on more of my homework. That bio won't do itself.

~

Happy four month baby. I love you.

Post a Comment

<< Home