Friday, October 13, 2006

Halibut Man

My computer has a virus on it, so I might not be posting too much in the next few days. I have, however, recorded everything in my journal, so I don't have to type anything out if I don't want to.

Two things of importance:

1. My baby comes home tomorrow :)

2. Saw the awesomest musical ever today. It was called, Ebola! Siobhan did the cutest little tap number that had me giggling and awwwing at, and Sabot laughing at me as a result.

Possible titles from last Thursday onwards:

Hey! Pebbles! Oooooooo

Kenny's Korean name is Christina

Dessine-moi un mouton

This is the dawning of the age of Emo? Eno? Uno? Emu?

This is not an orgy

Hot Italian sausage and beans

Pee comes to get you

Wearing out pants

You. Me. Your Kitchen. Chocolate Cake.

Post a Comment

<< Home