Saturday, October 14, 2006

I really should be doing my homework

I love this music video:



In other news, I was buying brown sugar and razor blades at the local Save On today, and behind me in the express line was the tallest man that I have ever seen in person in my life. He had to be over two feet taller than I am, and he had these monstrously huge hands that could practically engulf his Shreddies and 2%.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

I cant stand Metric, basically because they remind me too much of Hole, and well I hate Hole because of Courtney Love, and I hate her cause she killed Kurt. But Im not a huge Kurt fan, so why do I care again?


KevBo
washed.ca

7:38 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Ok, maybe I will go for it ;)
And I use Myspace. Either I send private messages back and forth, or I use the chat feature on that site. :)

9:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home