Monday, October 30, 2006

The Life Cycle of a Moss

It took me twenty minutes to get out of bed this morning. Shhhhh, don't tell my mother. She'll be mad at me.

Choir, I was only a little late. Natasha saved me a spot on the risers.

Block one, did my art homework, and then, with about two minutes of the block left, I suddenly realized that I had French homework and copied off of Marianne. In my defense, all we had to do was translate some stuff.

We spent most of French talking, about Halloween and fireworks, driving and how Kenny didn't go fishing this weekend. I didn't get to mention that I made cake and that made me sad. Somebody remind me to post a picture of my cake sometime. It was good.

English, debate. I'm going tomorrow. Pepin forgot to do his rebuttal speech. Him, Mikhael, Tena and I talked later on the 160 Special, apparently he had a really shitty day today.

Bio, lots and lots of notes, I filled two and a half double-sided pages in my journal with my writing, which is this big. Bad bio jokes. Zygomycota, Ascomycota, Givememycota . . .

Art, finished my proposal for my ceramics project. Discussed with Chalmers about my self portrait mark and managed to raise it six percent.

160 Special

Mall, went on mad search for orange mascara, enventually concluded that such thing probably doesn't exist. We went to Tristan and America to visit Pepin and Mikhael gave him a hug.

Dance, forgot my shoes today, but found a pair of oxfords that fit. Donna said I looked taller, I said that it was the black talking, that it made me look thinner. We spent a good five minutes telling each other what we did for our birthdays.

. . .

So, I have spent the last few hours playing Make The English Speech Sound Decent, a rather boring game that involves more brain power than I currently possess. I took a few breaks, one to carve a pumpkin, a white one, one to run up and down the hallway for a while, etc. It's now the desired length and it sounds a lot better than it did. Now, where has my flashcard gone . . .

It glows blue :)

I will not be updating tomorrow, as I am going to a Canucks game. Not because I particularly want to go, but because I have the opportunity to go. I hope they win, just so I can gloat in French on Wednesday. On the other hand, if they lose, I can have a nice discussion with Bellemare about how much they suck which will possibly bring my French mark up. I suppose we'll see how they do.

Got my Cookie Loves Milk shirt today. Will wear it on Thursday. Wednesday is the Angry Nerds shirt that I received from Beckie today. I will have pictures soon.

I have that horrible choir song stuck in my head. Do-do do-do-do-do-do-do do-do do-do-do-do-do.

I'm going to read some Darwin Awards then go to bed.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

Hey girl. Yeah, my bio class is all right. I WISH my test Thursday was going to be as cool as yours. We have a nasty test on Chemical Biology--enzymes, DNA replication, chemical bonds, all that fun stuff. I need to start studying today or my brain will explode tomorrow :D

3:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home