Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mother Russia wants you to have a guinea pig

Yesterday I woke up to a power outage. For some reason it made me faster than usual, so I actually got to choir on time.

This is Maple Ridge:


The power outage was here:


I live here:


The street next to mine (227th) had power. Figures.

Nothing particularly interesting happened at school yesterday. Had a French test, basically sat around for the rest of the day.

Went over to Mikhael's for food, then to dance for dancing. Dan saw us walking through the mall, and when he told me this two minutes ago I thought it sounded very stalkeresque. John gave me a sticker after my class.

~

Today I slept in until six-thirty, which had my mother quite angry, but I already knew what I was going to wear today, so I was ready faster than normal. I got my Threadless shirt in the mail yesterday, Ambition Killed The Cat.

I spent my block off studying for bio, block two trying to figure out what Saucier said to us about IB exams. His accent, mixed with the speed in which he talked, mixed with the fact that he talked into his chest, mixed with the fact that he talked so quietly meant that I couldn't understand a word he said. You'd think that because the information is so crucial, he'd speak in English.

In English Hunnings talked about the murders of the Amish girls. It tied in perfectly with the poem we were discussing yesterday, Notes Towards a Poem That Can Never Be Written.

In bio I wrote a test. It was not a nice test.

In art I . . . didn't do much. We had a TOC who was really pretty, but wouldn't let us out of the room until about thirty seconds before the bell because she didn't want to get in trouble. I suppose that she's used to schools that have a common lunch hour. She wanted me to go to the caf and pick her up a drink, and wanted to know if I needed a hall pass.

We got our special back. It was nice.

I hung out at Mikhael's for a while, before I had to leave because the family needed to pack. I'm going to miss my baby so very much.

Post a Comment

<< Home