Sunday, November 19, 2006

Can I be your bed bug?

I haven't posted all week due to computer problems, and I was going to add in a post for each day this week, but I don't think I will; I have everything in my journal anyways.

Some memorable things this week, in no particular order:

- I got an A on my French oral. That is incredibly good for me. I'm getting a solid B.

- I received two letters, one very bad and one very good; the latter brought tears to my eyes.

- I wrote a letter that brought tears to the eyes of the recipient.

- Dad and I are not fighting anymore.

- I got to visit some relatives, where we ate a somewhat less than satisfying dinner, although it was good considering the circumstances, but the dessert was good and the evening more enjoyable than I expected. Still, I missed dance which had Donna slightly upset with me.

- I weathered a storm while at previously mentioned dinner.

- I read Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

- I started George Orwell's 1984.

- I saw Stranger Than Fiction, then as soon as it was over walked across the hall and saw Borat.

- I saw Stranger Than Fiction again, this time with my family. Nobody was there to check our tickets, so theoretically we could have gotten in for free.

- I went on a mini, two-hour vacation.

- I finished my ceramics project, then made a walrus.

- Took a bus with Beckie. Talked about dance; more specifically, how weird Donna has been acting recently.

- Doodle of the week has been the hat-with-a-feather. Past weeks include the crocodile and the pineapple.

- I discovered a new poet, Anna Akhmatova.

- I drew an awesomely awesome mad cow.

- I was forced to interrogate Francis' presentation. Ugh.

- I wrote The Stupidest Poem in the World.

- I . . . cried? In three and a half different locations.

- I decided that I need to invent a way to harness the power of Pepin's hand movements and turn it into useful energy.

Other possible titles for this post: Chicken Cherries, Poulet Soupe, It's a Hat!, Vibrating Extension Poles, When Forty Check Vinegar and The Flinging Sensation.

Post a Comment

<< Home