Thursday, November 02, 2006

Transvestite Liverworts

Tuesday started off with Mikhael and I running between our locker, the bathrooms and the library, finishing our costumes. We went as each other, because we couldn't get giant foam curling rock costumes in time. Here is a picture:



Mme Cloutier visited us in French to talk to us about our individual and group orals in March. She reminds me a bit of Mme Bilodeau.

In English I did my debate. I thought that it was okay at the time, though I later found out that I did horribly on it. At one point I wanted to cry, not because I was frustrated or upset, but because of something Kenard said. I know that he mentioned it for the sake of the debate, but just the fact that he said that choosing to be completely opposite from your suppressors does not mean that you are suppressed made me so angry. I will not go into detail because it is not fair to a certain member of my family.

Sometimes I feel like Vanessa MacLeod.

In bio we traumatized Sabot and a lot of other people for life due to the fact that Mikhael was wearing one of my shirts that was much too short for him, and I was wearing boxers. We took lots and lots and lots and lots of notes. Mikhael tried to give Francis a lapdance and I was disturbed.

In art we started working on our ceramics pieces.

After school Mikhael and I walked to Erin's and dropped off our bags, and I left her a note that basically said, "sorry for the short notice, I'm staying the night tonight." We then bussed it to Lougheed and caught the skytrain to Stadium. We spent the next while wandering around Vancouver, trying to find a place to eat, because Finch's was closed and I couldn't remember where Cassis was located in the dark. We settled on a little sushi place in Gastown that was cheap and had fast service and good cali rolls.

Watched the game between the Canucks and the Nashville Predators. I was most unimpressed, though the reactions of the crowd would make a really good anthropological study. Canucks lost as expected.

Skytrain and bus to Erin's, Mikhael picked up his duffel and left, and I stripped down, cocooned myself in a quilt and collapsed on the couch.

Woke up at 6:30, half an hour after I turned off my alarm. Considered sleeping in until nine, because I have block one off. Suddenly remembered that I had dance and made a frantic call to my mother to give my dance shoes to Tena when my parents picked her up so she could pass them on to me. Left at 7:15, got to school at quarter to eight. There was a music student council meeting at eight, which I attended, but the only thing I accomplished while I was there was spilling Alex's tea on my 24 Hours.

Read a magazine in block one. Jas was making his rounds about the portfolio thing and Faaria never arrived at school, so there were no cards to play with in the caf.

Assembly, some guy who has met Donald Trump talked to us about good attitude etc. Nothing really new. His hair remind me of Jas'.

In French discussed oral next week.

In English we were in room 109, so the last group to do their debate did not do their debate because the room was unsuitable. Kenard gave me a Reeces Peanutbutter Cup and a granola bar. I drew spiders and pineapples in my journal.

In bio we worked on our labs

Art, worked for about ten minutes, then Gardenner came in to give a quick lesson that I fund quite boring.

After school I waited for Mikhael to get out of wrestling, then we went to the mall where I fulfilled a childhood dream: buy Halloween candy on November 1st. It's like boxing day only better.

I thought Donna was giving us a late Halloween scare at dance; she didn't lecture us at all. She didn't even mention the fact that both Luke and I were wearing jeans. I was scared and confused.

This morning it took my quite a while to get out of bed. My mother was not going into work, so my dad took extra long to get ready, pissing me off muchly.

Block one we played cards.

In French Megan and I had a rather interesting conversation in my journal, which went as follows:

"It's male/female, but I heard manwhore."
"That's right, he wants a manwhore for a roommate. He absolutely insists on it."
"Oooo, kinky."
"That's French people for you . . . :) You know, the Marquis Oesade was French."
"French: the language of 'love.'"
"+ lust."
"That's why it was in quotations."
"I see; quotations do tend to imply a dirty second meaning."
"If we had been speaking this our loud, there probably would have been some suggestive eyebrows thrown in there somewhere."
"Yes, yes, much wiggling of eyebrows, lubricious shaking of shoulders and giggling."
"And by lubricious you obviously mean slick with oil."
"Well obviously."


Bellemare then asked us why we were smiling, because you're not supposed to smile in his class. Carolyn asked what tranquille meant, and when she found out, remarked, "Well, it's no wonder that I didn't know it."

In English Hunnings talked. I drew pineapples in my notes.

In Bio, Omar made my day. Somebody logged onto this site, and since it was projected onto the screen on the side of the room, it attracted much attention. Some people were reading them out loud, and one person got to the one that says, "IB, therefore IBS." Omar said, "Oh, I get it." I said, "Do you really?" Omar replied, "Yes, Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome." At this point, we all thought that he was making a joke. Then somebody said, "IB, therefore I Bull Shit." Omar said," Oh! OH! I get it!" Anyone who had heard his previous comment started laughing, me probably so loud that I could be heard across the school.

Art, worked more on piece. The head of my piece is now partially done and I love it already.

Got home before five for a change. Men on bus let me on before them, then showed an interest in what I was reading.

I hate my father. Goodnight.

Post a Comment

<< Home