Thursday, November 23, 2006

Vodka and Whipped Cream

Alright.

I've been quite busy recently, with my English commentary and that bloody bio test and everything.

On Monday I . . . doodled a lot, wrote haikus and confused people. In block one we found out that Faaria likes her men chewy, in block two I drew lots of pictures, in advisory I wrote my haiku, with Emily reading, and drew some more, then Emily showed me how two equals one. In block three I drew more, and also in block four, where Mikhael wrote a haiku. Block five did nothing but eat pastry. After school hung out at Mikhael's for a couple hours, then went to dance.

Tuesday block one I ate cake that Amnesty International was selling, it was really good. Block two I actually paid attention in French. Block three I drew a starry horse looking at a dead balloon on a tree and quoted Atwood. Block four whatever we did I have no record of, but I'm sure that something funny happened. Right, we were dissecting worms that smelled bad. Block five we were introduced to a new project and I got really excited because it can be as morbid and violent as I want. After school I . . . went home? Mom and I were alone for dinner, so we made a nice little evening out of it.

Yesterday block one Rocky was supposed to be drawing something, but he didn't know what, so he asked us and Faaria said, "Draw a fish in the shape of a fish," then Jon said, "I was thinking about how to draw a fish in the shape of a fish, then you said write about a fish and the fish was fishing . . . " which had us all laughing after we wrapped our heads around what he had just said. Block two we watched a movie about two guys from New York visiting these two siblings from Montreal, and the siblings pretended that they didn't know any English, and the guys had to communicate with them, while only having three years experience of French. Everything looked so eighties it hurt. I drew a fishing fish. Block three I worked on my art homework. Block four we had a test on plants, which I'm quite sure that I did horrible on. Block five I was researching for my new piece. Went to the library and the mall (bought Pocky at the T&T) after school, then to dance. Donna actually noticed that we were wearing jeans today, but only because three out of the four of us were.

Today block one I finished my commentary then went downstairs to play cards. There were no cookies in the caf so I had to make do with a chocolate-filled croissant from the Amnesty International people. Block two I didn't do much, but I did get perfect on the exercise we did from an old provincial. Block three I did my commentary. Block four was the other part of the test from yesterday. My test went missing, so Sabot gave me the sheet I needed, but then Marianne discovered that she had Francis' test stuck to hers, so everybody searched their tests and mine was found, stuck to Omar's. I then took the sheet that was given to me before and origamied it into a frog named Omar, which I gave to him after the test was over. Took pictures of Sabot and SUS arm wrestling, which I will maybe post one day, but I cannot put any of my pictures onto my computer at this current time. Block five I continued to draw morbid things, this time including red paint. After school went home. Been catching up on my internet ever since.

This post technically took me five hours to write.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

hey! =) yeah, I haven't logged on in a while...(><) hope you're keeping well :)
Oh, but yes, forty is fine with me ;) My history prof is probably about forty-five, but he's quite fine indeed XD Perhaps I'm just a tad odd like that ♥
OMG! That animation you posted--so cute! It had me saying "awwww" a lot too ^_^
k, l8r XOXO Nuxxy

10:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home