Sunday, November 12, 2006

Yesterday on TV I was watching this TV show . . .

Okay, long day.

Woke up, shower.

Mom told me some interesting news just as I was about to leave; apparently there's a man stalking young woman on 227th North of Dewdney. Um, guess where I walk on my way home. In the dark. Guess where I was about to walk on my way to Haney Place.

Anyways, I wasn't abducted, but I'm a shitload more paranoid now.

Bus, to Coquitlam Station, then 152. Mikhael got on at the stop near his house, carrying breakfast. Bussed to Lougheed Station.

Skytrain to Commercial, switch to skytrain at Broadway, one stop to Main Street/Science World. Skytrains were packed today, because of that stupid football game.

Science World, admired the tents outside for a few minutes, Mikhael had to fix one, then we realized that we already had our tickets and moved to the non-existent line on the right.

Once inside I tied my shoe.

Went upstairs, and since we were early, we went to the giant burger and watched movies about growing things, including this one.

Lined up, entered BodyWorlds 3. It was quite good. Some it was icky, the smokers lung, the diseased body parts, but all the little vein things and the fact that they distinguished the gall bladder every time by dying it bright green, that was awesome. We named the chicken Al Capone and the lamb Che Guevara.

The guy holding his own skin was awesome. The fetuses . . . I'm not squeamish. I was so excited to go see dead bodies.

After, bought a root beer and a Sponge Bob ice cream thing, then ran up the ramp to the OmniMax to wait for our movie to start. Took pictures of us eating Sponge Bob to pass the time.

Movie was good, we saw one on Greece, because I paid for everything, so I got to choose the movie. And I loves me history.

Left soon after the movie was over, went to Tinseltown and ate some cheap Chinese. Wanted to go to that really good sushi place, but it would have meant more waking and my feet were already soaked.

Skytrain home was packed, we picked the wrong time to go home. A man with a Lions hat told me the score, 45-18. The few people in the crowd wearing green looked sad.

Bussed home, tried not to fall asleep. Watched The Princess Diaries because it was on.

Was good day, continued tomorrow. I must not forget my dance shoes.

Happy six months, baby :)

~

Found this animation, really cute. It had me saying, "awwwwwwwwwww" a lot.

Post a Comment

<< Home