Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Grandfather-in-a-box dressed up for the holidays

Okay. I'm trying to remember if I left my house on Christmas at all. No, I didn't. We opened our presents. I seemed to get more than everybody else, but most of it was really small stuff.

The tree


Opening gifts


Lou


It smells like Mikhael's house


Truffles :)


The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe


Threadless shirt


Another Threadless shirt


Shirt from One Tooth, a store like Lululemon, but much cheaper. Actual purple is darker than it looks.


Far Side page a day calendar. Gary Larson said a few years ago that he'd never do another one. Whatever.


Sweater. I love it.


Stuart MacLean's new book


The best purse in the world.


I've wanted one for over a year. Really bad picture


Christmas ornament


Starbucks card


Chocolate


More chocolate


More chocolate


More chocolate


Art stuff


New flashcard


The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories


Another memory card


Two new journals. I'm going to use them for math next semester.


Mikhael's family is taking me to see David Copperfield


More chocolate


My family is going to Eric Clapton in March


Cookie cutters


More art stuff


Two Ray Bradbury books. Wasn't expecting that at all.


All of my presents on my bed


Mom spent part of the day cooking, and I spent most of the day on the computer. We watched both The Devil Wears Prada and Little Miss Sunshine. We played three games of cribbage, which is not an old lady game, Mikhael. Dad and I won two out of three. We usually win. Erin got mad at me for playing with the lazy susan.

~

Yesterday I went to Mikhael's, where we watched Fantasia and I slept on his couch for a while. Came home and watched another movie, something about swimming the English Channel. Stayed up late talking to Mikhael.

~

Slept in really late. Went for lunch with the parents, ate soup and a sandwich and drank a couple cups of coffee and felt better. Half-heartedly worked on bio for the rest of the day.

I've been scoring Threadless submissions all day. I just can't stop.

Post a Comment

<< Home