Thursday, December 21, 2006

Noodles and pie

Today I got my firstest ever Santa Gram :)

I don't remember anything else, um, Emily gave me a pencil and a pen that are all Asian-y.

Bellemare made us do parts of old provincials. Beckie got out of class early in block one and we taught her how to play big two. I found out that we have the same block off next semester, which means that we can talk about dance and bore everybody. Bio we looked at a dissected frog and Sabot was attacking people with the legs. English, class itself not exciting, but I stayed after school to write two commentaries.

Met up with mom at the train station after and we waited for dad. As we were leaving dad yelled at a train comissionaire for blocking the drop off lanes with his car.

That's about it :)

Post a Comment

<< Home