Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Penguins

Yesterday night I had to go to another choir concert, the District one, but there are no pictures because I was feeling bitter and wanted to go home and study.

I saw some people whom I haven't seen for a while: Amy, KJ, Tony . . . Apparently Steph was there but I didn't notice. Riverside was too quiet.

Other than that, I don't seem to have done anything remotely interesting yesterday. My random doodle of the week is the lobster.

It was fun to watch the transformers go during the storm.

~

Today Saucier was talking to us, and some former IB Dip student. They make everything sound so easy. I doodled. The CAS hour speech is only interesting the first time. There was a momentary bout of amusement; Saucier admitted that he likes basketball in front of Bellemare.

In English I drew lobsters, took notes and actually made connections, which is "the IB thing to do." Yay. Hunnings asked us a very important question: If you have more than one test in a day, does that mean that you have testes?

In bio we marked our labs, I did very well on both, but there was that momentary panic when Sabot said that he might give us zero on both due to people cheating, but luckily that didn't happen. Sabot went to Branch's room, took us along, and sung Happy Birthday to Abby's boyfriend, despite it not being his birthday, rather their one month. Most of us sang along, and I caught it on film.



In art I glazed my walrus. Chalmers says that I'll get lots of bonus marks for basically teaching people how to glaze and answering questions about clay.

I have dance for the next few days. Not looking forward to it.

~

Happy seven month, baby. You look so cute in green :)

Post a Comment

<< Home