Saturday, December 16, 2006

Shut up, you fool

Mikhael still without power, poor baby, all cold and hungry. I'm bring you breakfast tomorrow.

Today we went to Vancouver, and Mikhael bought me a crinoline from Mintage as an early Christmas present. *Starts grinning like mad*





As we were walking around, I saw the Oogie Boogie Man on the ground, which was also cause for celebration.



We skytrained it to Metro and wandered around a bit, bought a Strawberry Julius, then got on the bus and went to Willingdon Church to see I'll Be Home for Christmas. We got there two hours early; there was free seating in the mezz, so in order to get good seats, we had to be there early. I enjoyed it for the most part, all except the slideshow thing before the play started that had all of this trivia, and I only got one question right.

We just missed our bus after, so we bought a pizza at some pizza place, and after eating a couple slices each, we booked it up a hill for two blocks and barely caught the bus. On the bus I finished my pizza, then on the skytrain we shared some baklava.

Took the B-Line to Coquitlam Station, then was picked up by the parents. They went for dinner, I drank copious amounts of tea and stole articles about sea urchins from the Vancouver Sun.

When we got home we watched ballroom dancing on KCTS and commented on how it was more of a burlesque show than a dance competition, due to the female dancers flashing their vaginas every five seconds.

Watching Saturday Night Live. Tomorrow I'm going to Science World with bio people again.

Post a Comment

<< Home