Sunday, December 17, 2006

They're not geckos, dammit!

Today was our second attempt at a Science World non-field trip. It was decidedly more successful; we got in this time.

Body Worlds was more informative this time, with Sabot there. The movie was okay, but too broad.

After a bunch of us (Katie, Megan, SUS, Carolee, Emily, Faaria, Stanley, Yuan, Alex, Mikhael and I) went for dinner at IHOP. Alex and Mikhael ducked out and bought two lemon meringue pies and candles, as it is Katie's birthday. Happy birthday, Katie.

Parents picked me up and we gave Mikhael and Stanley rides home.

Um. I didn't take many pictures. Tomorrow maybe I'll upload that clip of Alex eating lemon/ketchup/tabasco pie to YouTube.
Anonymous Anonymous mumbled, while downing a shot of tequila:

:D I'm back--now on winter holiday, I can take it easy (woohoo). You got a new background (me likes). btw: cute skirt from the post below ;P
XOXO-Nux

10:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home